The VR Therapists Community is a social network for therapists who are using VR for therapy, as well as therapists who are interested in using VR for therapy. This members-only forum is a place where you can post questions or ideas, comment on posts made by others, and discuss topics of interest. You can also 'like' a post.
There is a directory of community members. You can opt-in to sharing your directory information in this directory after you sign-up.
Topics you might share with the community include:
- Case examples of VR in therapy including successes, snags, and issues
- Questions about using VR in different parts of therapy
- Favorite virtual environments for different uses
- Wish list of virtual environments or VR content you would like to see
- Teletherapy questions or tips
- Practice building ideas including what works and things to avoid.
- VR Therapists Community is intended for licensed mental health professionals and trainees practicing under the supervision of a licensed professional. By registering for this community, you self-certify that you meet these requirements.
- Please do not share client identifying details or other protected health information (PHI) as defined by HIPAA or similar laws.
- Community membership is provided automatically when you enroll in our therapist training programs.
- You will not be able to view the Member Directory if you do not opt-in to sharing your information.